Wednesday, September 1, 2010

7th Week- - While Erman is away

02/09/2010 (Thursday) Erman (my boss) has been away for the past 3 days as he is on a business trip to Indonesia, but before he left he signed us up for work to do among this week he's away, and as I started with what he gave me, and been reporting to Patric (our CEO), this week as awesome. Yes although I've had tuns of work to do, but thats the best part of it, I ran from this office to the other, went up and down to meet our competitors as well as meeting other advertising companies such as RED FM, Lowyat, Mudah and so on, And I'll be meeting them again once Erman comes back to finalize our advertisements to and for them to advertise using their advertising medium.

Yes it has been QUITE busy but its really fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment