Sunday, September 19, 2010

10th week!

20/09/2010 (Monday) Last week as such a busy week, from all the busy weeks I've had this was the busiest.

On the other Hand this week is gonna be much busier than the previous week simply 'cuz I have tuns and tuns of WORK to finish with deadlines on the road!! And I am FREAKING OUT!! 'cuz I'm not sure if I would be able to finish on time or not!!

Fingers crossed!! XX

24/09/2010 (Friday) Well today I'm home sick, got food poisoned and took the day off 'cuz I was crashing at the hospital.

Those previous days thou I had alot of work to do;
21/09/2010 (Tuesday) Had to create extra buttons to the Rapidu.com, then had to upload all the camcorders needed to the site as well as the services up and running.
23/09/2010 (Thursday) Had to design the new buttons, banners, Advertisements, etc to the site as well as the new buttons and services logo's.

I've also been doing alot of seeding for the site just like Erman asked me, and I can see that that had and still having a huge impact to the site .. so YAY RAPIDU :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment