Tuesday, September 28, 2010

11th week :) Time flies fast!

29/09/2010 (Wednesday) This week is so much different from all the previous weeks cuz this week, time flew extremely fast. I finished and updated the site, seeded, fixed the stuff that was suppose to be at the site and the stuff that wasn't on the site, as well as I've been uploading new stuff on the site too. Furthermore, had a meeting with Erman and katya "My Team" and today is my deadline on all the stuff that Erman asked from me to do for both the site and basically everything else.

Well as I mention earlier, today is my deadline, so I better be going to finish what I'm left with :)

01/10/2010 (Friday) Its the beginning of a new month but an end of a week, I accomplished completing what Erman told me to do as soon as he gave it to me! Eg: Banners, Buttons, Facebook & Twitter Update, Stuff magazine, Website's Prices Updates, New products etc...
And I finished most of my deadlines in time and have a couple more to finish next week (MY FINAL WEEK) so yes I'll have to work hard to finish all of them in time before I leave :)




No comments:

Post a Comment