Friday, August 27, 2010

6th Week

27/8/2010 (Friday) Those previous weeks were really hard and busy, as I had alot to finish do and accomplish. We've changed Rapidu's site and had major modification to do to it, as well as we had more that 5 meetings those weeks for some modifications to do before our daily week deadline.
I have been so busy to an extend that I didn't even have enough time to update my blog. I've also had alot of seeding and alot of advertising campaigns to advertise about the website through the internet medium Facebook, Twitter, Mudah.com, Lowyat forums, Blogs and so on. My boss thou on the other hand is leaving next week to Indonesia for some business to finish and left my team and I with important work for the site to finish so that he see's and corrects whatever we made wrong when he comes back a week later.

The week has ended but a rising week is coming next week so I hope for the best to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment