Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4th Week - Ramadan :)

12/8/2010 (Thursday) Couple of days back, (9/8/2010) Monday, my team and I had a meeting about the changes and stuff we needed to finish during a deadline to submit the final view of the website and magazine, and as we finished the meeting I ran upstairs to finish my work and ended up finishing really late and went back really really late.

The next morning (10/8/2010) Tuesday, I woke up with a fever, a sore throat and a blocked nose, so I called in sick and took the day off, I'm glad I have because the day after 11/8/2010 (Wednesday) It was finally Ramadan and I was piled with work and stuff to do for the Magazine and the site, as I was running back and forth to my boss after sending him millions of emails about the conformation, and discussions and deadlines for doing and submitting the perfect job, and thank god I have finished almost everything he has asked for me to do.

Today though is different as I am stuck with Wilson from The Creative Department to finish the Banners and other Buttons for the website, as well as I need to seed more people to the website, update the Facebook and Twitter accounts, plus the Lowyat account, then continue uploading new gadgets and stuff to the website.

And the day Begins ....

No comments:

Post a Comment