Tuesday, August 17, 2010

5th week :)

18/08/2010 (Wednesday) Since Friday the 13th (last week) It's been so busy to an extend that I seem to have lost count of the week. Friday morning my team and I had a meeting to discuss the deadlines we had and to make new deadlines ahead, so we sat and saw what we did right and what we did wrong, then planned to correct it before this week started, and as usual I started right a way with it to enjoy my fasting weekend sleeping.

16/8/2010 (Monday) and 17/8/2010 (Tuesday) Monday came and I was still sleepy and fresh from the weekend and had tons and piles of work to finish, and so the week began. I started with the seeding, throwing as much advertisement and information possible to people to get them in the funnel of grabbing customers, as well as bargaining with people and customers about their needs and wants, I also tried to catch and gain customer's/people's trust towards the company and Rapidu.com.

I've also entered all the information about Rapidu, Rapidu's advertisements and Some of Rapidu's Hot Deals equipments into all the Catcha magazines corporates such as Stuff, Clive, Mint, Juice, Hanger, Evo, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment