Thursday, July 22, 2010

The hardest part of all - the interview

16/7/2010 (Friday - 1:00pm) Interview in Catcha Media Group - MidValley with Mr.Erman, we discussed all the principles of the company, its background, its cooperators and cooperations as well as the Dynamic perspective of where they are going. Then we discussed what am I going to be doing in the company as I start working on Tuesday (couple of days later) .

He then discussed about releasing a new site promoting and Selling equipments and gadgets for cheap prices etc, therefor making him the leader of the Marketing team consisting of the PR group, the Finance Group, the Creative adverting Group, the Publishing group and the Marketing group, while working side by side with the Creative Department and the Magazine Department which includes "Juice, Stuff, Clive, Mint and so on" as well as the Advertising department from Pixmania, MSN, Hotmail, etc.

Erman liked me as I was Confident, hard working and serious about what I am doing, and I was simply thrilled and excited to start working as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment