Thursday, July 22, 2010

First Days at work

20/7/2010 (Tuesday) My first Day in work, i was excited to do what ever they give me, I thought being here on your first day would be lonely and boring but it was absolutely the opposite, I made Work Buddies as Soon as i walked in and lunch reservation and chitchats along the day. Work started by 9 - 6 so i had enough time to reach here on time both ways.

Erman introduced me to my Team (the Marketing Team) consisting of Nabil and Lavent for the time being and I - the fourth member after Erman Of course.
Had my Own desk, computer and loads of papers as well as the Customer Care hot line. I also thought that as being a noob they would handle me just enough work, but no they wanted me to fit right in and handed me with loads of work that only I can do and if its not done by time, I'd let down my boss and probably lose my job .. na not really, but i would let my team down, so its more about Team working because we are all a one BIG team working together for success.

21/7/2010 (Wednesday) I was so excited with all the work that have been given to me that I tried finishing most of the work before Every day's meeting around 10:30 am or 2:30 pm (right after lunch) I wanted to make a great impression as well as give them the feeling that I am your girl, you can rely on me.

I've been Handled with the seeding job, which is basically connecting through to people using any medium possible, advertising and creating advertisements / slogans etc. for Rapidu.com as its just been released and being new to the market, comparing what we have to other sites, and building credibility trust with customers towards Rapidu.com, as well as selling the dynamic perspective and vision as an international aspect rather than being a local site, where by we are driving our site of being unique and not just another amazon.

22/7/2010 (Thursday) Being in Catcha doesn't usually rely on you sitting in one place doing your work and leaving, NO, you actually have to talk to this person, argue with that one, answer calls to get customers needs and wants, gather information, get creative and by the time you and your team are done for the day, you feel like you've accomplished most of your work and most of the company's work without realizing it because you do it with so much fun, and passion towards it, you are dedicated to what you do therefore giving time and meaning and yes LOVE to the work you do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment